Saturday 13 July 2013

Author interview - Chris Lakin

A day late posting (completely forgot to do it in the excitement of my son getting stung by a bee and me falling over in the kitchen when I tried to get ice for him!), but here's Chris's answers:

What was your favourite book when you were a child? Tom Sawyer.

What did you want to be when you grow up? A soldier, and drive the biggest things on the road.

Which children’s books have you read recently? Too many to mention, but my all time favourite is 'Stig of the Dump'.

What’s your favourite snack? My fingers? Or maybe the odd Snickers.

If you could be any character in a book, who or what would you be? Doctor Who, I like travelling.

What do you do when you’re not writing? Researching, lol, it's just as much fun.

Is there anything that scares you? The rent man, the gas man, the tv detector van, but most of all the bank manager (he's nasty).


What story are you working on at the moment? 'Captain Griswold' and 'My Gran's Garden'.



No comments:

Post a Comment